Perhaps, you’ve already noticed those glowing “orbs” of pink-ish light dotting the treatment rooms of our spas? If not, we’re here to tell you: we love a Himalayan crystal salt lamp here at milk + honey. Let us count the ways.
- It naturally purifies the air. When lit, it removes dust, pollen, cigarette smoke, pet dander, and other air pollutants.
- Because this lamp cleanses the air, it helps to reduce allergy and asthma symptoms as well as ease coughing.
- When lit, the lamp emits negative ions that fight against positively charged particles that cause you to feel stuff sluggish. Translation? You’ll experience increased energy levels.
- It naturally enhances your mood. I mean, how could it not? Increased energy levels, clean air, reduced allergies? Yes, please!
- It is an environmentally-friendly light source.
- While this may not be a true health benefit, it sure does make us happy — Himalayan crystal salt lamps reduce static electricity.
The best part of all this list making? milk + honey now offers these Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt Lamps ($40) in all of our locations. Don’t miss out!
I don’t even know where to begin. I was completely blown away by this lamp. I am a salt lamp fanatic and this lamp is my sixth lamp I own. It is my goal to have a salt lamp, or several, in each room of the house. Here are a few benefits of having Himalayan salt lamps in your home:
– they purify the air of toxins and dust
– they neutralize positive ions that are emitted from electronics such as TVs, computers, Wi-Fi etc.
– they encourage deeper and more peaceful sleep
– they are soothing and add a beautiful decorative flair to your house
I, personally, notice a big difference in the air quality in my house after just a few hours of having these salt lamps on. I keep them on all day and really notice a reduction in my allergy symptoms.
I also love a Himalayan salt lamp. From purifying the air, to looking warm and appealing, or bringing a sense of calm and tranquility to any setting they definitely have something going for them.