Looking for reasons why to bring massage and spa services to your place of business?
- Increases performance and productivity
- Reduces employee absenteeism and stress related turnover
- Enhances employee loyalty and morale
- Reduces worker’s compensation and insurance premiums
- Relaxed employees are more likely to cooperate, adapt to change, and outperform stressed counterparts
Report of the Surgeon General on Physical Activity and Health:
Corporate wellness programs return $1.95 – $3.75 per employee per dollar spent and have a cumulative economic benefit of $500 – $700 per worker per year.
Statistics from the American Journal of Health Promotions:
For every $1 spent on wellness, employers can get up to $10 back through fewer medical claims, reduced absenteeism, improved productivity and other factors.
1996 study from International Journal of Neuroscience:
15 minute chair massage given twice weekly for a period of five weeks lowered anxiety, improved alertness and even showed increased speed and accuracy on math computations.