Lights, camera, runway! On May 19, 2017, SALON by milk + honey stylists, Amy, Morgan, and Meesh, along with salon apprentice, Peyton, participated in Austin Fashion Week. To prep for Friday evening’s runway show, the stylists met with the featured designers to create an exclusive hairstyle for the show. It had to be a look that would translate across multiple collections and aesthetics. Together, they chose soft, gorgeous curls — one part glamorous, one part low-maintenance — for the 19 models that would be walking the show. Working backstage is always filled with energy, fun, and inspiration, and this year was no different. Here are some of our favorite backstage snapshots from this year’s Austin Fashion Week.
Whether it’s holiday party-perfect hair you seek, or an entirely different look you crave (in honor of the New Year, of course), our new DreamCatchers extensions are just the thing. Here’s why, in five succinct reasons.
- Micro-cylinder™ technology. Translation? Each hair extension is clean, easy, and non-damaging.
- Efficiency. The time you spend in the chair is significantly less than with other extension options. Expect two to three hours (max!) for a full-head application.
- Low-Key Maintenance. For a return adjustment, the visit runs approximately one hour. And you’re out the door!
- High Quality. DreamCatchers only uses 100% selected human hair, with a luster and shine that never fades.
- Competitive Pricing. Not only are the extensions reusable, the pricing is competitive. Volume touch-ups start at $125, regular touch-ups at $500, and a full-head application is $1000. Did we mention the required consultation is complimentary? That way, you know what you’re getting way before you have to sign at the dotted line.
Okay, okay. We’re going to cheat a little — here are three more visual reasons you should call 512.236.1115 to book your consultation at our Downtown location ASAP.
Photos courtesy of DreamCatchers