Summer is all about easy, effortless beachy waves. What better way to achieve those waves than with the light and flexible Bedroom.Hair hairspray ($29) from Kevin.Murphy. This finishing spray helps lock in moisture to your curls and waves, giving you long-lasting hold without weighing your hair down.
5 Reasons We Love Bedroom.Hair:
- Adds shines and hold to your hair for that perfect “lived-in” look.
- Locks in your curls and waves shape, allowing you to wear your natural hair texture even longer.
- Contains sunflower seed and ginger root extract which conditions, protects, and strengthens your hair.
- Offers all-day flexible hold.
- Leaves your hair feeling soft and touchable.
Interested in trying Bedroom.Hair by Kevin.Murphy? You’ll find this product at all five SALON by milk + honey locations.
Transform your skin on-the-go with BioRepubic Lost Baggage. This hydrating under-eye mask infuses powerful ingredients into your skin to help fight against wrinkles, bags, and dark circles. It’s a carry-on essential — perfect for summer travel.
During an important meeting, workout, or even on a first date, there’s one question you don’t want to be asking yourself: “Is my deodorant still working?” Our 100% aluminum-free Cream Deodorants make sure that question is off the table.
Unlike traditional self-tanners, which may contain toxins, the Whish Coconut Milk Self Tanner is free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates, and leaves you with a streak-free golden look. This self-tanner contains ingredients such as Kigelia African fruit extract, goji berry, and mango berry that firm, refine, and moisturize your skin. And to top it all off, the Whish Coconut Milk Self Tanner is made with clinically-proven ingredients that have been shown to help increase skin’s firmness by up to 32% after eight weeks.
It’s time to indulge your champagne wishes and caviar dreams with Sugarfina candy. This luxurious candy brand features gummy bears, malts, dark chocolates, and other sweet treats from artisan candy makers across the world. Available at all five milk + honey locations, Sugarfina infuses classic confections with the finest champagne, wine, and bourbon.
Let’s meet these sweet treats…
Cover your grays and roots with simple, revolutionary Eufora Conceal ($30). Unlike traditional touch-ups, which require you to dye your hair, Conceal is a lightweight mineral powder that temporarily colors your roots. This product is easy to use and will help you enjoy your color longer.
Rich in omega acids, antioxidants, and vitamin E, CosMedix Remedy Oil heals, moisturizes, and protects your skin. It’s made with safflower, Italian grape seed, avocado, and pomegranate seed oils to hydrate your skin from head-to-toe and is gentle enough for all skin types.
- Safflower oil infuses linoleic fatty acids and anti-inflammatory properties into the skin, helping to improve texture, redness, and irritation.
- Italian grape seed oil provides deep hydration to the skin. This lightweight oil rejuvenates damaged skin cells, giving you a more youthful and even-toned complexion.
- Avocado oil is an essential ingredient for calming irritated skin. It contains a multitude of vitamins, fatty acids, and proteins, which help to increase collagen production and protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
- Pomegranate seed oil contains the ultimate free-radical fighting ingredient: Omega 5. Omega 5 helps to heal your skin and minimizes signs of aging.
Traditionally, the CosMedix Remedy Oil is used exclusively in our treatment rooms. But, for a limited time, we’re offering this product as a special gift to you.
During the month of June, purchase $125+ in CosMedix products at our 2nd Street District, Hill Country Galleria, River Oaks, or South Lamar locations and receive a complimentary CosMedix Remedy Oil ($40 value). While supplies last.
Does a little really go a long way? Should I be using more shampoo? How much mousse is too much mousse? Perhaps, you’ve also asked yourself one of these questions when it comes to how much hair product to use. To help you get it right (and let’s be honest, we needed some guidance, too!), we enlisted the expertise of one of our talented SALON by milk + honey stylists, Ann M. Whether your hair is fine, curly, thick, or somewhere in between, she breaks down the amount of hair product we should be using — below.
Have another hair-related question? Leave it in the comments and we’ll respond shortly.
With summer almost here, we’re reaching for skincare products that are easy to use and provide us with great protection. That’s why we can’t get enough of Supergoop!’s long-lasting facial products. Continue Reading…
When it comes to protection against the sun, we mostly think about products for our skin, but are you providing the same type of protection for your hair? Enter Davines’ new SU haircare. This innovative line is designed with natural ingredients like chinotto, a fruit that comes from the Sicilian myrtle-leaved orange tree, to protect your hair from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Meet the Davines SU products: